Sunday 1 September 2013

City Grunge















Photographed by: Jasmina Terzic

I'm loving Autumn fashion this year! Its all about effortless, non-nonchalant style and mastering the art of layering. The strong revival of 90's Grunge this season inspired me to experiment with a more feminine grunge look for this shoot. As Summer is comming to a close and I'l have to soon bid farewell to my swimsuits, I'm trying to take advantage of Autumn fashion as much as possible as in just over two months UGG boots (which I loathe by the way) will once again save me from the big Winter chill!

Hope you all have a fabulous week ahead!

xxx

Cardigan: H&M
Leather Jacket: Mango suit
Shorts: Vintage Levis
Boots: Versace for H&M
Handbag: Gift from my lovely cousin, from a market in Hong Kong
Armband: Herman Design, handmade in Croatia
Sunglasses: Miu Miu

No comments:

Post a Comment