Monday 12 August 2013

The French Connection








Photography by:Zvonimir Kosinjski & Jasmina Terzic

I just can't seem to get enough of black and white and stripes this Summer! It has such a fresh and clean feel to it and oozes effortless chic. Because of the heat in Zagreb lately, I've toned down with my accessories and kept my day looks quite simple and wearable. A bright lip is my go-to Summer accessory that works wonders to transforming my look! This whole outfit reminds me of sunny days walking along the Champs Elysee in Paris, coffee shop hopping and sighseeing. I'd love to go back again with my husband this time round, someday..a girl can dream!

T-Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Woolworths South Africa
Shoes: Michael Kors
Bag: Vintage
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Signets
Arm cuff: H&M
Lipstick: Estee Lauder in Apricot

No comments:

Post a Comment