Sunday 4 August 2013

Miami Heat














Photography by:Zvonimir Kosinjski & Jasmina Terzic

The intense heat wave that recently hit Croatia this Summer, and the Vogue Australia 2013 Miami Heat Shoot, inspired me to do this sultry Summer look. Many people in Zagreb have ventured off to the coast for Summer vacation already, so the city is fairly empty, the upside is its perfect for doing look post shoots! The heat however is a bit unbearable and the seaside is calling my name! Luckily me and my man will be cooling off along the coast next week before heading to Sarajevo for the International film festival! I will keep you all updated on my Instagram, you'll all practically feel like you're there with me!

Have a fabulous week ahead guys!

xxx

Top: Zara
Jeans: Mango jeans
Handbag: Armani Exchange
Shoes: Baldinini
Watch: Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment