Saturday 27 July 2013

Roll With It









How they wear Cuffed Jeans


Photography by: Jasmina Terzic

I'm not one to religiously follow trends and wear them to death, but I must say that I do love my boyfriend jeans and thus you will all be seeing much more of me wearing them in various combinations. I also love rolling up the ends of my BF's to show of a bit of my ankle. When I'm not dressing them up with heels and a blazer or shirt, I love wearing them with flats and a simple tee, huge sunnies and a messy top-knot or braid. Paired with a matte bright lip-color and voila, the perfect unfussy Summer look in my opinion.They'r just so versatile and I simply cannot let go of them just yet!

Jeans: H&M
Blazer: Mango Suit
Shoes: Roberto Cavalli
Silk headscarf: Fendi
Bag: Vintage Chanel
Earrings: Vintage
Rings: H&M

1 comment:

  1. gorjaas looks>> and I WANT that headscarf.. Love!! xx

    ReplyDelete