Sunday 21 July 2013

Its a Wrap!














Photography by: Jasmina Terzic

Turbans are the perfect Summer accessory to add some glam to a casual ensemble. The best part about wearing a turban is the fact that it shields my bad hair days, keeps me cool, and makes me look chic within minutes! I feel that many woman love the look of a turban on others but feel that it doesn't suit them. The truth is, there are so many ways to wear a turban you'r bound to find a style that suits you if you simply try it out. Iv compiled a few of my favourite styles of turbans that Il definitely be trying out this Summer!

Jumpsuit: Zara
Shoes: Aldo
Headscarf: River Island
Handbag: Vintage Chanel

4 comments:

  1. You are so pretty, the turban looks amazing on you :)
    I would totally picture you with a Comtesse Sofia scarf as a turban, it's a parisian brand that I love. If you wanna have a look: http://comtesse-sofia.com/

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! luv it...Perfect Luk.

    ReplyDelete