Sunday 22 September 2013

Dark Blooms










Photography by: Jasmina Terzic

The 1st day of Autumn is officially tomorrow in Croatia and I don't know weather to be happy or sad about it:/ I love Fall and Fall fashion, but It also reminds me that Summer is over and Winter is fast approaching (and you know how much I'm dreading Winter!). The weather however is the best this time of the year, especially for experimenting with fashion. I'v had this dress for a few years already and only started wearing it last year while I was in Cape Town during Winter. It's now become one of my favourite Winter dresses! Not only is the dark floral print and mid-length of this dress bang on trend this season, it's also surprisingly warm and flattering in a lady-like manner. If you haven't already invested in any midi-length high- waisted skirts or 50's style midi-length dresses I suggest you have a look in some vintage or thrift shops like I did for a great bargain and some original designs.

Have an amazing week ahead guys, I know I will!

xxx

Dress: Hip Hop, South Africa
Shoes: Top Shop
Bag: Vintage
Earrings: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment