Wednesday 11 September 2013

Eye of the Tiger







Photography by: Jasmina Terzic

As you can tell I'm still feeling the grunge look, I just can't seem to get enough of it this Autumn!The entire look was actually based on my sweater dress I'm wearing in the shoot. Besides the fact that I love sweater dresses, especially in grey, this one has an acid wash print and a thigh high slit, which I fell in love with immediately. If you haven't already got a favourite sweater dress, go out and get one now! They are one of my most versatile items of clothing in my closet, and helps out on those days when I don't feel like dressing up and wanting to be comfortable, yet still wanting to look cool and effortless. They are also lifesavers for giving the illusion of height and flattering on your curves! Like I said, go out an get one, or two or three....

Have a great week guys! Almost weekend,oh yeahhh!

xxx

Dress: H&M
Shoes: Topshop
Perspex Bag: Zara
Hat: Topshop
Leather Jacket: Mango Suit
Necklace: from at a small jewelery store in Zagreb

No comments:

Post a Comment