Wednesday 6 November 2013

Under Cover









Photography by: Jasmina Terzic

During this time of the year when autumn slowly creeps into winter, I always go through a mid-season wardrobe rut. So naturally I have those days where I feel I have nothing to wear! My solution is to incorporate a great coat into your ensemble, and voila! Like a great pair of shoes or bag, a good quality coat can save a wardrobe crisis in seconds, especially in unpredictable fall weather.The coat I'm wearing in this look-post is not in fact mine, but my husbands. Its so lightweight, soft and a tad bit over-sized, just the way I like it. It's also Italian and cashmere, whats not to love?

Coat: Cognoscenti
Pullover: Zara
Skirt: thrifted from a vintage store
Boots: Zara
Peak cap: H&M
Necklace: Zara
Watch: Gc-Guess Collection 
Sunglasses: Ray-ban
Bag: Accessorize

No comments:

Post a Comment