Tuesday 29 October 2013

Playing Dress Up












Photography by: Jasmina Terzic

 My outfit was definately inspired by the AH-MAZING weather we've been having in Zagreb lately. Its almost the end of fall and the weather is acting like its Spring mixed with a bit of Summer. To celebrate I was feeling like playing 'dress up' a bit! I was never one for wearing lots of black, but I do love mixing my basic black separates with some colour and texture. This outfit proves that you can look fab without breaking the bank (apart from my shoes..of course!). Il be travelling in December and January, so I'm attempting to go go easy on the shopping in Zagreb (which is'nt that interesting anyway, but therapeutic nonetheless). By combining unusual combinations you can work with what you have in your closet and create totally different ecclectic looks. 

Faux fur jacket: H&M
Pullover: Mango
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Clutch bag: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment