Friday 28 June 2013

Clash of the Print








Photography by: Zvonimir Kosinjski & Jasmina Terzic

After what seemed like an endless Winter in Croatia the start of Summer was most welcoming and I couldn’t contain my excitement! I couldn’t wait to haul out all my Summer clothing from the back of my closets and go shopping for some new summer essentials. The start of Summer always puts me in such a good mood, what’s not to love about tanned skin, short skirts, colour and lots of print? I always feel more liberated in my dress sense during this season as I naturally tend to get more daring in my dress sense.

In my 1st official outfit post on the Gypset Diaries I wanted to feature one of my favourite Summer staples, the printed tunic. I love tunics, especially if they are a bit longer so that they can double up as a dress as well. They are so easy to wear from day to night by simply adding a killer pair of heels and some bold accessories. My Twist tunic is in silk, so it’s super comfortable and cool, perfect to add a bit of easy summer glam into your wardrobe.


Silk Tunic- Twist, Woolworths, South Africa
High wasited shorts- Vintage Levis
Shoes- Zara
Bag- Vintage ostrich skin
Neck chain- Forever 21
Serpent Bracelet- Vintage market in Zagreb, Croatia
Bangles- Night Market in Saigon, Vietnam


2 comments:

  1. Nabilah darling! So happy to see that you have joined the crazy blogging world. Cannot wait to see some more of your posts :D
    I still love this tunic you got me, I actually took it with me to Zanzibar, love the ikat print! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx my love! Yes the blogging world is pretty hectic when you just join, but I'm loving it! How was Zanzibar? Sooo jealous!

      Delete