Friday 28 June 2013

Black & White









Photography by: Zvonimir Kosinjski & Jasmina Terzic

Another Summer staple in my wardrobe is a kaftan in a bold print. Like the tunic, an eye catching Kaftan is super versatile and can glam up your look instantly. The Kaftan im wearing in this post is in one of my favourite prints, stripes. I love stripes, especially in black and white as it has such a classic and timeless feel to it. I love wearing my kaftans as a cover up to the beach, they look so glamorous and elegant depending on the style.  Let me know how you are styling your kaftans this summer:)


Kaftan- Country Road
Skirt- Woolworths, South Africa
Shoes- Zara
Handbag- Vintage ostrich leather
Necklace- Vintage
Watch- Michael Kors
Sunglasses- Rayban Signets
Ring- H&M
Lipcolour- Mac, Lady Danger

No comments:

Post a Comment